Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bringing Willow Home

My Friend, Karla, and I left town Friday afternoon and drove 7 hours to SOS Equines to pick up Willow. We got lost on the way but with Shawna's help we finally got there. It was great to me her, Lucky, and all the horses. I am in awe of Shawna, I don't know how she does everything. I think she needs about 10 of herself.

We left early Saturday morning and arrived home around 3. Willow loaded and hauled great. Every time we checked on her she was looking at us with her ears up. She hopped off the trailer and announced her presence to the world.

Willow met Pixie with no drama and settled in like she has lived here all her life.

I think she will do fine here.

Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stories are out of order, goober! Beware, of the allure of blogging. You shall be sucked in.

Of course, you had to choose a site that I'm not even on, (Is fathers contrary-ness rubbing off on you?) but it is fun to read them, so I will wander here daily to ramble comments out at you.

»-(¯`v´¯)-»Bink»-(¯`v´¯)-» said...

I am so happy for you and Willow. I too was blessed with a horse from SOS (Sid)...they are an awesome group of people on board. (Especially Shawna!)I will keep an eye out for updates on Willow. Thank you for giving her a great home.